Senior Product Manager
At Duclo, we are empowered to make a difference. We collaborate on ideas and turn them into innovative Software-as-a-Service (SAAS) products that elevate businesses into a securely connected world. Co-founded by ex-Arlo Technologies, NETGEAR, and Hanwha Techwin America veterans, Duclo is developing disruptive enterprise-grade SAAS Managed Service platform and products. We are an early-stage privately funded startup with decades of leadership in delivering successful and winning products. We are building our core team to establish the foundation for our success. We want top talents who are inspired by the startup workplace where people feel engaged, inspired, challenged, proud and respected. If you are a problem solver, creative, passionate about SaaS products, services and technologies, and are looking for a potentially rewarding opportunity, you have what it takes to shape Duclo’s future success.
The Position: Senior Product Manager
Reports to: CPO
Location: (On-site preferred) Northern San Diego County in Carlsbad, California
Duclo is looking for a strong, experienced Senior Product Manager to drive Product strategy, roadmaps and features for our expanding portfolio of Software as a Service products. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of the Physical Security market with extensive experience in Access Control products. This is an opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to own and drive the vision of a new product from inception to market launch.
- Perform comprehensive Market Analysis to identify customer pain points, market trends, and competitor offerings. Identify opportunities to create a clearly differentiated product.
- Develop Product roadmaps to clearly communicate with our Executive team and Leaders, the main design elements and features of a new SaaS product.
- Distill those features into requirements and user stories to guide Engineering teams in product development.
- Validate Engineering’s delivery of features and user stories.
- Support Product and Platform features and maintenance releases.
- Advocate for an exceptional user experience and work very closely with our User Experience team to drive the Customer Experience through well thought out mental models and user journeys.
- Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of the products and optimize features and product enhancements.
- Use data to identify areas for improvement and optimize product offerings.
- Lead the User experience beyond product to ensure an exceptional Customer Support experience, and Product Discovery experience through Digital Marketing.
- Ensure a high-quality product is delivered to the Customers through hands on testing and validation of implemented Customer experiences.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in business, marketing, engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager, with a track record of successfully launching and managing Access Control products. Experience delivering SaaS products is a strong plus.
- Strong knowledge of Agile development and tools. Experience with the Atlassian suite of products is a plus.
- A Passion for Product as demonstrated by staying up-to-date with industry trends, competitors, emerging technologies, and best practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Understanding of Cybersecurity controls, especially as it relates to SaaS products.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the capacity to work independently as well as effectively in cross-functional teams.
What Duclo offers
- Visibility: Broad responsibility, autonomy and high visibility in a startup role.
- Customer Exposure: In-depth exposure to real-world customer experience across a global customer base
- Career Growth: Startup atmosphere with career growth opportunity
- Technical Exposure: Extensive, invaluable exposure, and hands-on experience to leading-edge technologies in Cloud computing, SaaS Managed Services Products offered by Duclo
- Health insurance: We offer medical, dental and vision to all our full-time team members including
- Recharge: We offer unlimited PTOs and 10 paid holidays
Duclo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, personality and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Additional information about Duclo is available at www.duclo.ai.